Monday, August 2, 2010

update on everything. :D

Well, I am now 25 weeks 2 days pregnant. It is seriously flyingg by! :) But I have SOO much to do before the baby comes. Our bedding came in last week.


It is adorableee!! :) I went out this weekend to babies r us and got lots of the accsesories that go with it. i found a coupon for 20% off bedding accesories, but that made me super excited. :) all i need now is the hamper, mobile, & rug.

i also found the CUTEST book ever for Kaylee. Its about being a big sister. I have been looking high and low for a good big sister/little sister book.... and i finallyyyy found one!! :) Brooke Sheilds wrote it and the illistrations are so cute too. I'm going to give it to her the day Peyton is born, along with a few other things. a big sister shirt for sure and something else... just not sure what yet. deffinitly recomend it to anyone with daughters. :)



Kaylee is doing soooooo good. :) She is talking a mile a minute and amazes me with how much she can say and understand now. Shes finally understanding (a little bit anyways) that there is a baby in my belly. My Nana just moved back from Texas so as soon as she gets settled in her house, no more daycare for Bug!! :) I am so excited. Not sure how much longer I will be able to work. Hoping to make it til atleast October, but I have been getting sevearly dizzy laitly, and my feet are already starting to swell so bad. my next appointment is August 16th, so i will talk with him about all of my concerns then.

Eric and I are doing great of course. :) He just started working 9 hour days (2nd shift) and some saturdays... :( makes me upset just thinking about it. but we'll get through it. we hardly ever get to see eachother much anymore... but only for a few more months.

Well, until next time. :)

OH &&.. I found the cutest shirt for Halloween. :)

I love it. haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment